DR. Tatjana Knego, DMD
Dental Clinic for general dentistry,
orthodontics, oral surgery and orthopan x-rays
PLASMA TREATMENT – PRF
PRF- TREATMENT BY OWN PLASMA AND FIBRIN
Dental Estetic Studio dental clinic offers you the newest PRF treatment with which:
1) we create your own cartridge that will replace the lack of bone – auto-transplant that will allow rapid healing of the operated area
2) rejuvenation of the face, neck and cleavage
PRF (“platelet rich fibrin”) is an abbreviation for enhanced fibrin platelets obtained from the patient’s blood and used in dentistry, oral surgery, and periodontology and aesthetic medicine for natural regeneration of damaged tissue. Platelet-enriched fibrin stimulates and accelerates the healing process and tissue regeneration.
It is necessary to remove a small amount of patient’s blood and place it in a special centrifuge device. The spinning process takes about 8 minutes at which time red blood cells are separated leaving FIBRIN RICH PLASM that we use.
2 types of procedures are applied:
1. A-PRF that gives fibrin cloth rich platelets that can be applied in most surgical and periodontal procedures, such as sinus lift – sinuslifting, implants, tooth extraction, bone and soft tissue augmentation.
2. I-PRF that gives a liquid ready for injection in the areas where it is needed. The liquid form is used especially for the facial aesthetics but also for the rejuvenation of dental gums. In the area of anti-aging treatment and facial rejuvenation treatment it is used as the latest, safe and effective solution for delaying the aging process. We can create a quick and painless rejuvenation treatment under our expert guidance of doctors specializing in anti-aging. This technique stimulates the production of hyaluronic acid and secretion of collagen and elastin, which results in increasing consistency and reduction of tension and skin relaxation, while ensuring better hydration.
This system represents a revolution in the field of dental medicine, because we can offer solutions that are minimally invasive, safe and predictable, and guarantee therapy success. Many studies exist that confirm the effectiveness of PRF in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and facial aesthetics.
It is used in oral surgery and aesthetic medicine because:
-it increases the success of implant therapy
-for faster wound healing
-it recovers the lacking tissue
-reduces pain and risk infection after surgery
-makes recovery after the procedure more comfortable and less painful, and is also used for facial mesotherapy and filling of shallow wrinkles instead of dermal fillers as well as for the improvement of skin quality
PRF advantages are:
- 100% biocompatibility
- because it really rejuvenates subcutaneous and the structure of the skin itself!
© 2016. Dental Estetic Studio. All Rights Reserved.